Ranlyn Tilley Hill, J.D.
- Problem solving skills developed representing business, employment, real estate development, construction and nonprofit clients in civil litigation for seven years.
- Over 20 years of experience in advising over 200 tax- exempt organizations and social ventures.
- Special expertise in structuring transitional teams including interim functions (executive leadership, operations/finance, administration, and development).
- Organizational development work including assessments, reorganizations, infrastructure build out and identification of “what it will take.”
- Strategic insights and skills in building infrastructure for and moving organizations to the “next level.”
- Particular expertise in facilitation and working with boards.
- Works daily with CEOs. CFOs, CPAs, Legal Counsel, Advisors and Board Chairs to address complex financial, operational and governance issues.
- Graduate of University of California at Los Angeles and Loyola Law School.
- Alumna of the Center for Nonprofit Management’s Inaugural Coaching for Nonprofits Program.
- Trained in facilitation at the Strauss Institute for Conflict Resolution at Pepperdine University.
- Certified in the Process Communication Model©
- Passionate about family, well-being and the concept of legacy. Addicted to Downton Abbey and Winston Churchill biographies.