- Over a decade of extensive experience in development, strategic planning, finance and operations in both the nonprofit sector and Fortune 500 companies.
- Expertise in financial management including forecasting budgets and monitoring financial variances; reporting experience extends to government, private and corporate grant reporting and administration
- Experienced in assessing organizational risk and driving the planning process across departments and leadership.
- Proficient in development planning including cultivating donors and grantors, grant research, and trained in grant writing proposals through the Foundation Center.
- Skilled at developing creative business solutions to meet organizational goals.
- Direct hands on experience in various roles within nonprofit sector and responsive to the unique culture and challenges within nonprofit and philanthropic organizations.
- Graduated from UC Riverside with a B.A. in Psychology and minor in Philosophy.
- Enjoys travel, learning about new culinary cuisines (foodie enthusiast!), Crossfit, and outdoor adventures. A Hong Kong native fluent in conversational Cantonese (Chinese) and qualified dim sum expert.