- Particular expertise in operations, financials and audits with a strong emphasis on compliance and best practices.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning with an eye toward operational excellence.
- Improves the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- Interfaces with CPA, attorneys and insurance professionals daily.
- Oversees overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Special knowledge in Human Resources, with particular emphasis on recommended practices and recent developments.
- Graduated from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo in 2000 with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and an Enology/ Viticulture minor.
- Certified paralegal.
- Served as a committee advisor and board member for World of Pinot Noir for seven years.
- Enjoys wine tasting, hiking, travelling and spending time with her rat terriers.