Strategic Alliance – Surveys, Tracking, Evaluation and Research
- Experienced research consultant working in the areas of evaluation, research design, program support, strategic planning, facilitation, and organization development.
- Practices program theory driven evaluation and empowerment evaluation for non-profits, developing organizations, and educational programs.
- Excellent at helping organizations define their goals and objectives along with designing summative and formative evaluations which include quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Proficient in the development of evaluation tools, web based data collection, focus groups, analysis, presentations and report writing.
- Works collaboratively with all program staff in an inclusive and positive way for best results.
- Graduated from the California State University, Fullerton with a B.A. in Psychology and an M.A. in Psychology. Completed an Advanced Certification in Evaluation from Claremont Graduate University.
- Enjoys dance, traveling, horses and marine mammal conservation.