Strategic Alliance – Transition Specialist, Strategic Planning, Capacity Building, Operations Specialist
- Expertise in accurate assessment, thoughtful strategy, decisive execution, mission realignment, crisis management and leadership development making your organization strong, effective, and resilient.
- Business plan development that includes financial forecasting, increasing asset efficiencies, land and real estate strategy development.
- Fixer, change agent, and leadership consultant to nonprofit boards and CEOs in transition.
- Successfully built nonprofits from the ground up and turned around struggling agencies. Experience with local, national and international reach.
- Adept with transitioning organizations, efficiently juggling myriads of moving parts and shifting priorities through leadership transitions, program growth, capacity building and restructures.
- Fearlessly takes on challenging situations, quickly assesses risks and opportunities, and develops strategic solutions that incorporate on-the-ground realities.
- Graduate of Columbia University in New York
- Passionate about food (mostly eating it), poetry slams, spending alone time with my daughters, creating art and meeting organizational cultures exactly where they are.